Saving Money with USFCU is as Easy as 1, 2, 3…
Save .25% off your auto, RV, and boat loans, by bundling with US!
Premier Checking includes:
- IDProtect® – Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1
- IDProtect – credit file monitoring & alerts if key changes occur to your credit reports*, ability to request a 3-in-1 credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert*, up to $10,000 in identity fraud expense reimbursement2 and more.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership* – Money saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses – redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from your smartphone.
- Health Discount Savings* (This is not insurance)
- Debit Advantage™ Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty2
- Cellular Telephone Protection2
- $hopping Rewards™*
- and much more!
Premier Checking isn’t the right checking account for you? Click here to view checking account options.
With all of these great features, and six convenient locations, why have your checking account anywhere else?
Is online account access for you? Check out @ccessUS, our on-line account access product!
1IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For allother fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Premier Checking is not available to businesses, clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.