If you haven’t tried our Mobile Access app yet, you are missing out on one of the greatest services USFCU provides. Now, you can make deposits through Checks2US-mobile deposits. With this convenient, secure, easy-to-use service you can:
- Save time with fewer trips to our branches
- Deposit checks directly into your USFCU savings, checking, club or money market accounts.
- Get confirmation on your mobile device for each successful deposit.
To use Checks2US on your mobile device, update your app through your app store.
If you experience technical difficulty, please contact US at Checks2USSupport@USFCU.org
Making a Deposit with Checks2US is as easy as 1-2-3:
- TAP – Tap the Checks2US button from the home menu within your Mobile Access app
- SNAP – Snap a picture of the front and back of the check being deposited
- DEPOSIT – Submit the image for review to be deposited
What is Checks2US – mobile deposit?
Checks2US is a remote deposit solution accessed through United Southeast Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Access platform that allows members to electronically deposit checks via their mobile device.
Members can download the USFCU Mobile Access app by visiting the app store on their Android or IOS device and search using the phrase “USFCU”. This service eliminates a trip to a branch to make deposits, saving time.
Who is eligible for Checks2US?
Any member who meets the following criteria:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Members of USFCU who have maintained an open/active account, in good standing, for at least 60 days
- Must be enrolled in @ccessUS. Here’s why:
- Must use the same UserID and password to login to Mobile Access as used for online access
- Members cannot setup a new UserID or password via Mobile Access – credentials must be verified using a computer first.
- Members must have a valid email address
How do I access/enroll in Checks2US?
- You must be a member of USFCU who is enrolled in @ccessUS – online access.
- Download the USFCU Mobile Access app from the app store on your device. Search for USFCU and download the app for United Southeast Federal Credit Union.
- Login to Mobile Access using your @ccessUS UserID and password.
- Click on Checks2US from the home menu
- Accept the terms and conditions agreement
- Then, simply tap, snap and deposit.
What accounts are available for deposits via Checks2US?
Deposits can be made to savings and club accounts, checking accounts or money market accounts.
Are there limits to the amount and number of deposits I can make?
Yes, they are as follows:
- $5,000 total daily limit
- Only one (1) check can be deposited at a time.
Is a special endorsement required for mobile deposits?
Yes. Please include all of the following information with your endorsement:
- “Mobile Deposit”
- Member/Account number
Are deposits immediately available for use?
All deposits will be reviewed before being credited to your account. If you submit a check after business hours, it will be reviewed the next business day. Standard check holds may apply. Please refer to our funds availability policy in the Truth in Savings Disclosure from your Certificate of Ownership for more details or contact US with any questions.
How do I verify that a check has been accepted?
To check the status of a deposit, log into your account via Mobile Access and click on History. Deposit history for all deposit statuses will be displayed as “Pending,” “Rejected,” or “Complete”.
What kinds of items are not acceptable for Mobile Deposits?
- An item drawn on the member’s own account
- Non-Negotiable Items
- Foreign Checks / Foreign Money Orders
- Altered Checks
- Stale Dated Checks
- Expired Checks
- Post-Dated Checks
- Incomplete Items
- Damaged Checks
- Non-legible Checks
- Money Orders
- Traveler’s Checks
- Checks payable to an individual not on the account (3rd party checks)
- Previously deposited checks
- Substitute checks
- Savings Bonds
What should I do with my check after making a deposit via Checks2US?
It is suggested that you retain your check at least until it has cleared your account. Once cleared, it is best to write “VOID” on the check and/or shred it. DO NOT mail the check to the credit union nor bring it in for a deposit.
Can I use Checks2US to deposit funds to other financial institutions?
No. The eligible USFCU deposit accounts will appear in the Accounts list.
Are mobile deposits safe/secure?
Mobile Access uses the same level of security and encryption standards as @ccessUS, ensuring that deposits made through Checks2US and personal information are safe and secure.