Buying a home is one of the most important investments you’ll make. Whether you’re looking to purchase your first home, your next home, a vacation home or an investment property, real estate loans can be confusing. There’s so much to consider: fees, inspections, points, appraisals, insurance requirements and more. With US on your side, you’ll get the perfect loan term, best rate possible, and the friendly service to make you feel right at home.
Jump Start Your Search
Start with a pre-approval! Get the details out of the way, so you can find out exactly what you can afford before shopping for your dream home. As a pre-approved buyer, you’ll be in a better bargaining position, and you’ll be able to close the deal on your new home more quickly, saving you time and money.
Love your home, but not your loan?
Already have a mortgage? Consider refinancing with US. We may be able to save you hundreds of dollars every month by offering you a better interest rate than you already have.
“Feel at Home” Mortgage Options
You don’t need to run all over town searching for the best mortgage program. USFCU offers a variety of competitive mortgage options:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage — Rate never changes and your payments remain the same for the life of the loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage — Starts out with a lower initial rate—allowing you to qualify for a larger mortgage and adjusts over the life of the loan
- Second Home Financing – Thinking of setting down some roots in your favorite getaway spot? Let USFCU help you finance a weekend or vacation home through a fixed rate mortgage.
- Investment Property Financing – USFCU can help you secure financing for rental and investment properties at competitive rates and low fees. Investment property loans are great for rental homes and other investment properties. Our lending specialists can work with you to find a program to fit your needs
Great Benefits to Live With
No matter which plan you choose, you’ll “feel at home” with our great mortgage values:
- Great Rates — Choose from either a low-rate fixed mortgage or adjustable rate mortgage.
- Generous Limits — Borrow up to 95% loan-to-value of your home.
- Flexible Terms — Select from a variety of terms to create a budget-friendly payment.
- No Prepayment Penalties — Pay off your loan early if you would like, with no added fees.
Shopping around for the perfect house is hard enough. With USFCU, there is no need to worry about shopping for the best home loan. For more information on applying for a mortgage loan, please contact Doug Shoe at 423.989.2115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requires mortgage loan originators and their employing institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). To find out more about the NMLS registry, and to verify the status of the Registered Mortgage Loan Originator, visit the NMLS consumer website.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Membership is required to obtain a loan. If you are not already a member,
you must establish membership by depositing $5 into a Share Savings account. All rates and terms are
subject to change without notice and loans are subject to approval. Some restrictions may apply. There will be
a $20.00 processing fee for any loan application submitted. This fee can be deducted from your Credit Union
share account or paid in person. Loan rates are based on creditworthiness.