2021 USFCU Scholarship
United Southeast Federal Credit Union is now accepting applications for the 2021 USFCU Scholarship. USFCU is committed to helping our students to succeed & further their education. In order to help them do so, USFCU will be awarding five $1,000 scholarships. Scholarships are for graduating high school seniors who intend to enroll full-time in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited university, college, or seminary.
- How to Apply: Download a PDF version of the USFCU Scholarship Application from here.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be a United Southeast Federal Credit Union member, high school seniors or recent high school graduates (no more than 6 months past graduation), and have earned a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Selection: Recipients of this award exhibit superior academic achievement and demonstrated community service throughout their high school careers. The scholarship committee reviews all eligible applications and will select the five scholarship recipients.
- Applicants must submit: The application, transcripts, a list of all school and community activities, and a one-page, double-spaced typed essay on how the applicant has lived the credit union philosophy of People Helping People.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received in a USFCU branch or be mailed and postmarked by March 12, 2021. Award recipients will be notified no later than June 1, 2021.
Questions: Contact the USFCU Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.989.2117.
We wish all of our graduates the best of luck in their future endeavors.