Now Hiring – Branch Manager
Lebanon-Virginia, Branch Office
Ensure the efficient operation of the Branch Office in such a manner so as to provide the level of member service defined in credit union policy at a cost which will produce a positive financial budget and positive membership and employee growth.
- Branch Manager is responsible for developing and enhancing the services available to the individual Branch Office. This includes marketing the Credit Union to employers and businesses in the general vicinity of Branch Office and listening to and responding to the needs of the members.
- Participation in community and Credit Union professional activities is a must. (Examples: Chamber of Commerce, Civic Organizations, Local Credit Union Chapter)
- Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring the daily operation of the Branch Office to include monitoring cash flow, balance branch vault cash and confirmation of compliance with internal controls within Branch Office.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Credit Union history and philosophy, as well as Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Acceptable work attendance required.
- Recruit, hire and retain employees. Participate in and promote a positive work environment conducive to retention and productive team to support Branch Office, co-workers and Credit Union members.
- Maintain Branch Office to reflect positively on the Credit Union.
Assist members in opening or transacting business involving IRAs or CDs.
- Function as MSR as needed.
- Function as a Loan Officer as loan volume requires.
- Assist Collections Manager by representing Credit Union in legal proceedings when required.
- Perform other duties as requested by Director, Operations or other members of leadership team.
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree or equivalent of up to 5 years of financial setting and supervisory experience.
- Active and valid driver’s license is required due to travel.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills as well as acceptable professional interpersonal skills.
Complete the below application to apply,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Note: Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.