The USFCU Visa Debit card is completely free! Click here to download and print the debit card application. The application can be returned to any of our office locations to get your card ordered.
Debit / ATM Card Restrictions. Click Here For Details.
Restricted Countries For Debit Card Use
United Southeast Federal Credit Union's ATM and Debit cards make it easy for you to get cash when you need it.
VISA® Debit Card
We know you have a busy life and you're always looking for ways to streamline your busy day. The United Southeast Federal Credit Union VISA® Debit card makes day to day purchases easier. You no longer have to carry around a checkbook and hope that establishment takes a check, plus the amount from your purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account. You'll get a receipt on the spot, plus a description of the transaction printed right on your montly checking account statement. Your debit card also doubles as an ATM card so you can withdrawal cash from your checking account at any ATM location. Finally, the USFCU VISA® Debit Card is accepted almost everywhere.
If you already have a checking account with US, you can request your VISA Debit Card by completing a simple request from. If you do not have a checking account with US, simply stop by and talk to one of our Member Service Representatives. We'll be happy to open your new checking account and get your VISA® Debit Card to you right away!
To Report A Lost Or Stolen Card: 1-800-554-8969
Restricted Card Areas
NOTE: United Southeast FCU Visa Debit Cards are accepted worldwide. However, USFCU restricts VISA Debit Card transactions from Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Republic of Moldova, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom/Great Britain, United Republic of Cameroon, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Dominica, Dominican Republic, and Chile.
Blocked Merchant Categories: Online Gambling
PLEASE BE SURE TO NOTIFY ELECTRONICS IF YOU ARE TRAVELING.
423-989-2186 OR 888-202-1212 ext 2186.
A USFCU ATM Card allows you to withdraw money from your checking, savings, or your overdraft line of credit, obtain your account balances and even transfer funds.
Using your USFCU ATM Card at a USFCU owned ATM is free unlimited. You can use it at a non-USFCU owned ATM up to 10 times per month without a USFCU fee. After the 10th time, you will be assessed a small fee per transaction. Apply Today!
For Lost Or Stolen Cards Please Call: 800-554-8969
1. Bluff City Highway (Corporate Office): 1545 Bluff City Highway, Bristol, TN
2. Lee Highway Branch: 2035 Lee Highway, Bristol, VA
3. Abingdon Branch: 1060 West Main St., Suite #1, Abingdon, VA
4. Johnson City Branch: 4100 North Roan St., Johnson City, TN
5. Lebanon Branch: 1672 East Main St., Lebanon, VA
6. Inside Bristol Regional Medical Center: Bristol, TN
7. Inside Universal Fibers (CAMAC): Industrial Park, Bristol, VA
8. Inside Sprint PCS: Highway 394, Blountville, TN
9. Inside CenturyLink Building: North Roan Street, Johnson City, TN
10. Inside CenturyLink Building: Sixth Street Building, Bristol, TN
11. Inside Exide: Exide Drive, Bristol, TN
12. Happy Valley Credit Union: 210 East C Street, Elizabethton, TN
13. AGC Credit Union: 1440 Lincoln Street, Kingsport, TN
14. AGC Credit Union: 600 AFG Road, Church Hill, TN
15. Inside Ball Corporation : Old Abingdon Hwy, Bristol, VA
North Carolina No Surcharge ATMs: